Sunday, August 3, 2008

Big Trip



I have just got back from Portland Oregon! I had so much fun! I went kayaking, windsurfing, swimming and hiking! I went to a book store called Powell's that is 4 stories high! It has every book ever printed! At a fish hatchery, we saw a stergoun (type of fish) named Herman. He was 10 ft long and 65 years old! I went on a bike ride above the Colombia River Gorge that was 10 miles long and went on a 30ft high zip line! I had a great time, although I am glad to be home now.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Have fun Rainah! Tell me about your trip!

Alissa said...

I will let you borrow the book. Let me warn you that it is a little inappropriate. Have fun in where- ever- you- are- that- I- keep- forgetting- the- name- of. See ya!

Alissa said...

Did you see the opening ceremony? It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Words don't describe it.

Beth Roy said...

What time are you getting home?
*Alissa on mom's user name

Alissa said...

I have written 10 new posts, check them out!